Professor: What is a machine?
Rancho: A machine is anything that reduces human effort.
Professor: Will you please elaborate?
Rancho: Anything that simplifies work, or saves time, is a machine. It’s a warm day, press a button, get a blast of air. The fan… A machine! Speak to a friend miles away. the telephone… A machine! Compute millions in seconds. The calculator… A machine! We’re surrounded by machine. From a pen’s nib to a pants’ zip — all machines. Up and down in a second. Up, down, up, down…
Professor: What is the definition?
Rancho: I just gave it to you, sir.
Professor: You’ll write this in the exam? ”This is a machine - up, down…”
Professor: Idiot! Anybody else?
Chatur: Sir, machines are any combination of bodies so connected that their relative motions are constrained and by which means, force and motion may be transmitted and modified as a screw and its nut, or a lever arranged to turn about a fulcrum or a pulley about its pivot, etc especially, a contruction, more or less complex consisting of a combination of moving parts, or simple mchanical elements as wheels, levers, cams etc.
Professor: Wonderful. Perfect. Please sit down.
Chatur: Thank you
Rancho: But sir, I said the same thing, in simple language
Professor: If you prefer simple language, join an Arts and Commerce college
Rancho: But sir, one must get the meaning too. What’s the point of blindly cramming a bookish definition?
Professor: You think you’re smarter than the book? Write the definition, mister, if you want to pass
Rancho: But there are other books…
Professor: Get out!
Professor: In simple language — Out! Idiot!
Professor: So we were discussing the machine…
Professor: Why’re you back?
Rancho: I forgot something.
Rancho: Instruments that record analyses summarize organize debate and explain information which are illustrative non-illustrative, hardbound paperback jacketed non-jacketed with forward introduction, table of contents, index that are indented for the englightnment, understanding enrichment enhancement and education of the human brain thru sensory root of vision… sometimes touch.
Professor: What do you mean?
Rancho: Books, sir. I forgot my books. May I?
Professor: Couldn’t you ask simply?
Rancho: I tried earlier, sir. It simply didn’t work.
- usedfeather reblogged this from neymarchrist
- sohammy reblogged this from g1sharma
- halogenate reblogged this from niqabisinparis
- smrmhmd likes this
- afghaninamericaa likes this
- theminimalistwoman likes this
- lectictinium likes this
- puppehgal reblogged this from xairathan
- justlovechuckandblair likes this
- realityneverheldmuchinterest reblogged this from runningawayfromresponsibilities
- r-rajkumari reblogged this from problematicpraxis
- ahistoryofghosts likes this
- whydontyaluvme reblogged this from browngirlonanisland
- browngirlonanisland reblogged this from tkaur25
- indiasonly reblogged this from timespentonyou
- amkaur93 reblogged this from my-ordered-disorder
- gurveerkaurm likes this
- thestrugglingsinner reblogged this from my-ordered-disorder
- summ3r-daisy likes this
- ssidhu930 reblogged this from queen-kaur
- mucha-daree reblogged this from missanisah
- mucha-daree likes this
- suchalovelyblue reblogged this from demonlesbian
- money-cannot-be-eaten reblogged this from tazzyphinzel
- money-cannot-be-eaten likes this
- mahrahia reblogged this from tazzyphinzel
- jiaspeaks reblogged this from missanisah
- sassy-hobo reblogged this from hellhoundpuppies
- organizingchaos likes this
- sweetlovingsalways likes this
- callmeshezza likes this
- 1revolutionary1 likes this
- missanisah reblogged this from niqabisinparis
- foolsdomain reblogged this from turbanistaforever
- dc-khaleesi reblogged this from tazzyphinzel and added:
- teenyboppy reblogged this from taggedlmao
- chanachurr reblogged this from saichadelicworld
- cvbjhmgcxx reblogged this from hipocampo
- greytapebaby likes this
- greytapebaby reblogged this from kingofhispaniola
- pupskid reblogged this from madelineinvines
- pupskid likes this
- madelineinvines reblogged this from themobledqueen
- themobledqueen reblogged this from tazzyphinzel
- daslabyrinth likes this
- keeping-it-halal likes this
- myprivatejannah reblogged this from zietcheerocks
- myprivatejannah likes this
- elppai likes this